Sky Bridge Cargo is a cargo airline that provides air freight services to a variety of destinations around the world. The company's terms and conditions govern the transportation of goods by air and set forth the rights and responsibilities of both the shipper and the carrier.
Some of the key provisions of Sky Bridge Cargo's terms and conditions include:
- The carrier's liability for loss or damage to cargo is limited to a certain amount per kilogram.
- The shipper is responsible for packing and labeling cargo properly.
- The shipper must declare the value of their cargo on the air waybill.
- The shipper must pay all applicable charges, including freight, insurance, and customs duties.
In addition to these general terms and conditions, Sky Bridge Cargo also has specific terms and conditions for certain types of cargo, such as hazardous materials and dangerous goods. These specific terms and conditions must be read and understood by all shippers before shipping any hazardous materials or dangerous goods with Sky Bridge Cargo.
If you are shipping cargo with Sky Bridge Cargo, it is important to read the company's terms and conditions carefully. This will help you to understand your rights and responsibilities as a shipper and to ensure that your cargo is transported safely and securely. Read More...!
Here are some additional tips for shipping cargo with Sky Bridge Cargo:
- Pack your cargo properly. Cargo that is not properly packed is more likely to be damaged during transportation.
- Label your cargo clearly. The labels should include the name and address of the shipper and consignee, as well as the contents of the cargo.
- Declare the value of your cargo. This will help to determine the amount of compensation that you are entitled to if your cargo is lost or damaged.
- Purchase cargo insurance. Cargo insurance can help to protect you financially in the event that your cargo is lost or damaged.
If you have any questions about Sky Bridge Cargo's terms and conditions, you can contact the company's commercial service department. email@example.com